Pages

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Introduction

Assalammualaikum.


Hye u'olls. My name is Rina. I'm from Perak, right now I live at Pulau Pinang.
I'm the eldest, I'm born at year 1995 and most important I'm a girl. ^^

Why my blog is call Jasmine Lullaby. Its not bcoz of I'm crazy about disney princess.
The meaning of my name is Jasmine in Japanese and song in hebrew.
Bcoz of that my blog name has Jasmine.
 I put lullaby bcoz of Jasmine Song is not a great blog title.
So I change it into Jasmine Lullaby. he3...

I created this blog its just for me sharing my life, my world with u'olls.
I'm not a great writer. At school my essay always got 'D'.

So dont expect my writing gonna be bombastic k he3 ^^
So I'm hoping u'olls enjoy read my lovely story of my life.


xoxo
sincerely
Rina, the jasmine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com